Brashnar Creative Project currently offers a one day bookmaking workshop during each month of the residency season run by Founder and Program Director Ankica Mitrovska at Brashnar AiR's Art House.
The types of books that could be made during the workshop.
include: triangle, diamond, pocket accordion, French stitch and Japanese stab binding.
- Resident artists learn book-binding/bookmaking steps from start to finish.
- Attendees keep the book they make.
- Workshop lasts approximately 3 - 5 hours depending on the bookmaking technique.
- Workshop fee of 15 Euro covers required materials and tools.
- The workshop is optional.